- Responsible for developing executing the business development plan on setting up company franchise, Act as a key member of sales team, Work closely with assigned partner to define the top business development priorities objectives.
- Create customer-focused programs to achieve desired sales results, establish the measurement system to quantify the effectiveness of investments.
- Develop the annual business development plan that reflects the right balance.
- Create the business development programs that can be easily replicated executed across egos.
- Work closely with partner to establish rock-solid measurement system for all major business development efforts while setting up franchise
- Identify best practices from the regions, Prioritize participation in partner events including forward planning scheduling, Liaise with marketing to create sales assets to be used in business development efforts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
No field work required complete office job
- Digital Marketing : 2 years (Preferred)